Gear Heads Central

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revamping the online Gears of War community!

3 posters

Allow me to introduce myself!

KuRvEziLLa
    Admin

Allow me to introduce myself! Empty Allow me to introduce myself!

Post  KuRvEziLLa Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:11 pm

So, let me start by saying hello and welcome to the GHC forum. My name is Vaero, but you most likely know me as KuRvEziLLa (or DADDY) lol. The forum is fairly new so I'm still adding things and making changes, so bare with me until the grand opening.

Gear Heads started out as me making a random Facebook group about two years ago, and by the end of 2011 I decided that I wanted to expand it to it's full potential. I love the game, bullshit and all so by expanding Gear heads into what it can be and is today is just my way of trying to bring the community back together. You're going to have trash talk, but keep it in the game, in order to stay strong we gotta support one another.

Starting when the forum officially launches, I plan to host an event every month of the year, for US and international players. I'm going to be offering giveaways, full on sponsorships, as well as doing anything an everything to get you the exposure you need.

If you haven't already, be sure to read the about section and I hope you all enjoy the ride. afro
    As far as staff goes, streamers, commentators, anything if you're interested send an email to THEGEARHC@gmail.com
    Critical
    Critical

Allow me to introduce myself! Empty Re: Allow me to introduce myself!

Post  Critical Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Good shit bruhhh Very Happy
    Famosity
    Famosity

Post  Famosity Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:56 pm

LFG.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:08 pm